If you have any questions at all, regarding these terms and conditions, please contact email@example.com before placing an order.
Delivery, Returns & Exchanges
- Goods will be shipped according to the method selected by you, at the time you place your online order and fulfill the payment
- The total price of the order consist of the goods purchased and delivery charges
- We will contact you if there is an excessive delay in shipping ordered goods. - Since we are a startup, goods will be shipped to you within two weeks of placing your order - Exchange items can be requested a maximum of two times. Further exchange requests may be refused. - Personalized items cannot be returned unless there is a fault with the product. - Returns will be accepted only if they are in the same condition that they were received and within 30 days of dispatch.
- Goods are subject to availability. If an item becomes out of stock when we receive the order, we will let you know right away and you will not be charged. - Each of our products are unique and there may be slight variations in color and detailing - some items may have fire hose serial numbers on it, but they all look great! If you require a particular style i.e with or without serial numbers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you place the order stating your name, the product ordered and the style you require and we will do our utmost to accommodate you. - All sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible. - Products are made of upcycled fire hoses and may be more or less abrades - All HoseWear products carry a 2 year guarantee from the date of purchase, which applies to the fire hose material. If within this period you detect a fault, they will be replaced or repaired as appropriate. All seams and other material used carry a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase.
- Payments are processed at the time of ordering. - To fulfill the order, we need to receive the total cost of the order.
Customs and Import duties
- Any additional charges for customs clearance on products delivered outside the EU are borne by the customer - The customer is considered the importer of record and must comply with laws of the importing country. - Customs policies vary from country to country so if you require further information please contact your local customs office.